onsdag 2. januar 2013

OMG =)

A good OMG that is =)

Hubby took me out for a little
january sale shopping today.
Well to keep it simple, we
do not have much, so
we can not afford to get so many things.
But he was sooo kind to me =)
First off we bought my
son his birthdaygift...
I think he will love it =)
Then he actually got me garniers BB cream,
just because it was the cheapest one,
it cost us 14 bucks.
So looking forwards to testing it. =)
He also got me thw Twilight nailpolish set,
it was half off =)
And the colors are so lush,
I am addicted to nailpolish.
And with it being Twilight it was even better =P
Then he got me a couple of bit more
expensive things.
He got me Guildwars 2 =)=)=)
Ohhh I love games like this.
And he got me my very first
EOS lipbalm...
Let me tell you, I am ADDICTED!!!!
And also got me a cheap beaveled brush for
putting on eyeshadow as liner =)

I loooove my hubby.
And now we have to spend all the rest of
our money on moving....lol

Biiiig hugs from Lilli =)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡