mandag 19. august 2013

All wedding =)

So saturday me and my hubby went to a wedding.
My "sister" (really good friend) got married and
we were so lucky to get to follow them on
their wonderful quest to say their I do's.

It was soooo much fun.
I actually wore two different outfits...
For the first time in my life I
did a outfit change =P
It was well fun to go kinda
easy and summery for the church and
then change into something more nighttimy
for the party.


Aaaand today my son started 6th grade...
OMG I am really starting to feel old now...hehehe
It is on your kids you can see how old yourself is getting =P
And John was so proud.
He actually for the first time since
1st grade get a whole new outfit.
We have not been able to afford doing that
for him on the other years.
Kinda makes me sad,
but then again I always make sure he looks
well smart when he starts school,
no matter if it is new
clothes or handmedowns =)

Fingers crossed that our financial hardships will
come to a final end really soon.
Hubby still only has temporary work,
but it is helping us sooo much.
We can afford to buy things.
I havent even had the opportunity
to shop on sales befor.
So my wardrobe has grown quite alot =)
And most of the clothes was like 3 pounds each ♥

Well thats really enough for now...lol


Sooo how was your weekend?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡