tirsdag 24. september 2013

Dresshunting...

I have started my dresshunt for christmas
a dress that doesnt cost an arm and a leg =/
Oh my fudgecake, I so wanna go for a shortish kinda dress
but I am terrified to do so...lol

Well I decided to go to this page here in Norway
called Zalando.
And OH BOY did I ever find a few...lol

I kinda want all of these =P
 This first one is a really pretty one in my fav color... Pink =)

I really like this one for the fact that it looks like it will fall pretty
on my body as well it has the option to tie the bow at the front or back =)

 Next one... Yet another pink one =P And yet another one with bow =P
I just like the look of these kinds of dresses =)

 This is a little bit different. And I really liked this one cause
I could wear it on a day to day basis =) It isnt really the dolly up kinda dress =)

 Another one that one could wear on a day to day. Totally adore
the pink hearts on this one ♥

 The only maxi dress that I liked that was in my pricerange.
And this ombre is soooo pretty ♥
This was just sooo adorable, and again pink.
Love this hi low cut skirt on it ♥

Sooo what one would you have gone for?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡