mandag 11. november 2013

☆ Review ☆ L'oreal Miss Manga

I have to say I am so far really loving this mascara.
It does appear a little liquidy,
but I am sure pumping a little
bit of air into it will help with that.
That is if that bothers you alot =)


And just look at the packaging.
It is sooo pretty.

I am such a sucker for anything pink...lol

Here are a befor and after photo:

On this one I have no curl to my lash
and no mascara on =)

Here is my eye with curled lashes and
Miss Manga added onto them.

I really love this and it has yet to
clump on my lashes at all.
And that is a biiiig thing for me.
I just cant stand when a mascara leaves
big ugly clumps on your lashes.

So hope you liked my little review =)

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡