lørdag 25. januar 2014

Still here...

I am sooo sorry for the shit low updating of the blog.
I have just hit a really low point and I
just cant find the inspiration to blog.
I am working really hard on getting better
but I think the winterblues is adding
its major part on lowering my mood.

I have been looking about at things I would
sooo love to be wearing and the style I
would have if I had the money for it.
I am on pinterest and find so much lovely
inspiration but my wallet just dont
allow any shopping for me.
I wish I could really just turn our
lifes around.
That I could fix a job for my hubby.
Or that maybe I could get an income
myself, tho I am on sickleave now =/
Depression isnt a kind companion to have.

If I were to make money of my blog or
my youtube it would change alot in my life.
But I have decided I am doing this for me.
I am not doing this to get rich.
So I will just keep doing it.
And if I make money in the progress
then it would just be a bonus =)

Sooo that was all from me =)
Wanna check out my pinterest?
It is: http://www.pinterest.com/crazycardmaker/

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡