fredag 21. februar 2014

Wreck this journal ♥ This book belongs too

Sooo here it is.

The beginning of my journey =)

I wanna first tell you a little about
why I wanna do this journey.
And how I am going to do it.

Well I had seen this book around
on the net a few times,
but never really understood why it
was such an interesting book.

THEN Grav3yardgirl started her
youtube serie Wreck it wednesday.
And I could finally see why this book
was such an interesting book.

It challenges you to step outside your box,
to walk along a path you havent dared.
It challenges yourself to challenge yourself.

Being who I am with my anxiety and 
my depression I quickly decided this
could be a really good thing for me to try.

So I bought the book.
Actually I bought 4 books =P
A little box with 4 books to
challenge myself with =)

So how will I be going about doing this.

Well first off as the book itself states,
it isnt that important that one follow page to page.
So I am probably gonna be jumping from one
to another with no real meaning behind how I do it.

The first pages tho I will do page by page.
Theeen there is the videos.
Well the videos will be only shown here on my blog.
They will be posted on my youtube but one cant see them there.


So thats enough rambling =P
Here is my first page =P


  ♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡