onsdag 16. juli 2014

Stimulash Fusion update =)

Figured I would finally get this update on my lashes out there =P I have been putting this off for quite some time but finally found some energy to get it done =P

Here are my lashes befor starting to use Stimulash Fusion.

My lashes about 3-4 weeks into using it.

My lashes today. I have probably been using Stimulash Fusion for about 8-9 weeks now, but I have had these long lashes for about 2 weeks. So after around 6-7 weeks you can see a difference. Yes this one costs a little. I was so lucky to get it as a gift from my mom. But it sure does last a long time. My mom uses hers every night and she has used it for a year. So it lasts a long time =)

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡