onsdag 16. oktober 2013

Teeez... Heard of it?

So a online shop here has gotten some new makeup brand in stock.
I have never heard of this brand befor, but I am surely
suckered in by the packaging.
It is sooooooo STIKIN cool.

Here are a few of them:
(To take a closer look at the products the pictures are linked =) )

This is one of the nailpolishes.... SOOOO cool...

One of the eyeshadows. Now tell me this aint cool looking packaging...


Lipstick. This color looked so pretty that I had to choose this one to show you ♥

Lipgloss =) Loved this color too =P

The mascara. Still so suckered in by the packaging....


This is called easy on the eyes eye pencil. =)

Mysterious Crystal Liner. Dont they just look amazing???

Soooo I think I might have to do a little bit of shopping....
Have you ever heard of this brand?
What do you think of it?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡