søndag 3. august 2014

I am ok being me!

This past few weeks has had alot going on. It has given me such a HUGE boost. Tho I am still second guessing wether I am good enough, I have kinda started to think that no matter what I am me. And I have started to like myself more. I have been struggling alot, I have just not been able to find myself. And find a reason to keep on going. It is like it doesnt really matter to anyone else so there is no one that will miss me if I stop. But then again I do wanna keep going.

I know I will never ever be a big time thing anywhere. But guess what I will still be me. And I think I have finally found that I will keep going. Now I just have to find the juice to get back into youtube. It is kinda like I now feel silly doing it again =P And as well I do think I am gonna start doing more norwegian videos. I know you all might not know what I am saying but hopefully you will at least see what I am doing =) Well enough of the life update. I am gonna get to what I was gonna do =P


My face after I atempted my makeup at the makeupclass with Storm Pedersen.


My babies are enjoying the summertime with mom. Late night outside at the caravan.


Hair in curlers, makeup done =P


Hair and makeup done for the show.


My outfit for the show. Minus the shoes and some bracelets.


Me and Storm Pedersen. Can I say starstruck much...


A mugshot with a supercute dog mug.


Me being a fairytale character =)


All soaking wet after a fantastic vglista show.


Me and the AMAZING Sivert Høyem =)

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡