mandag 2. juni 2014

A little shopping for me =P

I found some sales in town on friday. Well actually Cubus has salesclothes hanging outside their entrance inside Skibsgården at all times. And I had been looking ar some pants there a while ago and tought I would check it they had my size. Well they didnt, but I found some other pretty things =P


Found this cute sweater with threequarter lenght arms. It was prized at a whooping £4,9 so I will survive the little stain that was on it =P This is a knitted sweater and I simply love knitted things. I cant be bothered to knit everything myself =P And anyways I could never knit a sweater as cheap as £4,9 And I think this was really pretty. It might not be the hottest item out there but it is me. It is a little longer at the back which suits me just perfect =)


Another knitted top =P This is more like a shirt and the yarn is soooooo good. =) The color doesnt show up to well in this photo as it is more of a offwhite color. I think I can get alot of use out of this. Also this one was only £4,9 =P


This dress was the most expencive clothingitem I got for myself. The prize was a amazing £14,9 and I just had to have it. I want to become better at wearing dresses and I figured this was a perfect dress to wear around the house and at the same time not be embaraced if I go to the store in it. =)


Found this tanktop as well. I am a tanktopoholic =P There was another one with turqouise stripes but they didnt have it in my size so I only got this one. The was an amazing £2,9 =P I simply love sales =)


And lastly I found this zebra peplumtop. I had been looking at it a few times befor and now I thought what the heck =) It was only £2,9 All the clothes was found at Cubus in Sortland. And I hope to find many more sales there during the summer =)


And I had to go to Vita (drugstore) to get a new concealer. And of course I ended up having to buy myself a baby lips too, since they have finally arrived in Norway =P And I have already tested it out and oh boy oh boy. Not only does it smell heavenly but it feels amazing. I am really looking forwards to finding out how it works under a lipstick. Baby Lips cost £4,9 at Vita =)


And here is the concealer I bought. It was the makeup artist for Artdeco that did my makeup that time I posted I got a makeover =P This hasnt been tested yet so I will get back to you on how I feel about it. This was £16,5 at Vita =) And to think all of these things I got for only £51,9 I am so pleased. One doesnt need to spend a fortune to find things one like =)

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡