søndag 1. juni 2014

A little trip into town...

Hehehe on firday we had a little spontanious trip in to Sortland. We just felt like doing something other than just sitting here, and it was such a grey weather day so we just decided to go. In town there was sunny and nice. Found some stuff on sale, but gonna have to split that up into two posts =P One mommy shopping one and one princess one (since she got the most) =P


We had a little stop in Lifjord just to take some photos of me =P These pants are the ones I use the most, I simply love them. =P I wish I had many more like it. The jacket was a meant to be buy when we were in Harstad last summer. I had wanted a leather jacket like it for ages but we had never had the money to get me one. Well we were just looking around at the sales in the shops in Harstad and in Kappahl we found it. It was the very last one left and it was in my size. It was marked down from £179,5 to a measly £39,9 I call that a bargain =P


Here is a photo of my makeup. It doesnt show up so well in the photo but I used both my new NYX trios =)


The makeup shows up a little better here. I still have alot to teach hubby about taking photos =P

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡