torsdag 19. juni 2014

Pretty new brows =)

And then there was the death of my extrem brows =P My very first time getting them done proffesionally and it really made me want to do it more. It didnt hurt to wax them at all. =P It was actually almost comfortable...hehe Think I might have gotten use to getting them plucked. I can really recomend SpaSpa by Mikkelborg in Harstad. The lady that did my brows were really great at it. At least I think so. Others might think my brows look silly =P But I really dont care. Cause I feel fav with my newly done brows =)

My brows befor my appointment =P Not the best looking brows =P

My brows after getting them done. I think it totally changes the way my eyes look. =)

I am so pleased with the result. Tho as I have always said brows are not twins they are sisters, well mine are still not related =P

Tomorrow there will finally be a new video going up. I am so sorry I have been slacking, life has just been really shitty. I just havent really been able to cope to well with everything. Having people you thought were your friends just up and leave. And it isnt just one person there are more. Feeling left out is a shitty feeling. But it has really made me realize that I just have to say sod it. I have to do what I have said for so long, to do things for myself from now on. Maybe this will make me me again.

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡