fredag 28. mars 2014

No fun week =(

This week have been no fun.
Been in pain and cause
of all the strain my body
went through with the surgery I
have been totally without energy.

I prooooomise I will be back to normal next week.
However I think I might have to do
my wreck this journal everyother day.
Simply cause I just spend a
little to much time doing it.
And I think I need to start
trying to calm down...lol

Got now 2 blogs going that
I update somewhat regularly.
And the youtube channel where I
got uploading tuesday and thursday.

So cutting back to only doing it
everyother day will allow me to put
more effort into my pages.
I kinda feel I am stressing through them now.
And as well weekends will be kept with no pages =P

Hope I aint to much of a dissapointment...
Luv you all loads

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡