mandag 3. mars 2014

Wreck this journal ♥ Draw on the edges

Soooo today I jumped a little =P

I really really felt like doodling on the edges today.
I wanted to pretty up the outside a little.

So today there is no less then  4 photos =P
And one of my favourite things I have
ever heard is also in todays post =)

Here is the edges =)



I just simply love these words. ♥♥♥
They mean so much and take so little space.
To one person they can mean
the difference between life and death.
To me they mean just what they say.

Hope, love and faith.

Hope is for all the things I really want
to achieve in my life.

Love is for all the people I love,
living and dead, stranger and friend.

Faith is for what I belive.
You dont have to belive in
the same way as the person next
to you. How you belive is up to you.
What you belive in is up to you.


And here is a photo of the page.




This has the prettiest things I have ever heard.
It is from Alan Jackson's song Where were you.
Tho I see I wrote it in the wrong order =P

It should say Faith, hope and love =)

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡