torsdag 13. mars 2014

Wreck this journal ♥ This page is a sign

Today I made a sign =) 

This page I really really love.
I have put what means alot to me on my sign.

We all need to start loving and caring about
people more than what it is today.
Everyone is a human and everyone
deserves to be loved.
A little pay it forwards in everyones life
will lead to a heck of alot of a better world ♥

Equal rights for everyone.
So many people out there does not
even have any rights.
Many of us whine and complain
about not having this and not having that.
About being treated badly at a hospital
or by your friends and family.
Well many many people out there
does not even get to go to a hospital,
many dont have friends or family.
No I aint saying we aint allowed to complain,
but I say maybe sometimes we need to stop
and look at what we do have.

You are not defined by what team you play for!!!!
This is a MAJOR thing for me.
I am so sad and angry that so many
that dont play on the "right" team get
bullied, get looked down on and hated.
They aint allowed to marry who they love.
They aint even suppose to be that way.
Love isnt gender, love is a feeling.
Love is love.

Here is the page (Sorry for the lengthy intro to it =P )


♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡