mandag 17. mars 2014

Stimulash Fusion ♥ Befor

So I got this gift from my mom some time ago. 
But I havent been able to test it out until now
cause I have been nursing day and night,
and they dont recomend to use it when nursing.

But now I am finally done =)
Well a few times during the day is still there,
but at night we are done =)

So I am now getting to test out Stimulash Fusion.

This is a eyelash serum, and one I know works.
It has made such a difference for my mom and my sister.
It is not a cheap one, but as it was a gift I can try =)

Here is some info about it:


StimuLashFusion is an intensive night conditioning lash enhancer to boost length, build fullness, and encourage maximum lash thickness. After 6 weeks of regular use, 89% of trial participants reported that eyelashes appeared longer and fuller. StimuLashFusion also conditions eyelashes with Peptides and Amino Acids and protects them with Vitamin E.

Benefits:
  • Enhances the appearance of eyelash length and fullness.
  • Conditions eyelashes with key ingredients.
  • Ophthalmologist tested.
  • Formulated without parabens or artificial fragrances.
  • Can also be used on eyebrows.
Key Ingredients:
  • BIO-Peptides & Amino Acids help to repair and strengthen fragile eyelashes and eyebrows.
  • Sodium Hyaluronate promotes hydration and helps eyelashes and eyebrows appear shiny and strong.
  • Methylamido Dihydro Noralfoprostal promotes healthy, working hair follicles so that they can reach their full growth potential resulting in eyelashes that appear longer and fuller.
  • Panthenol helps eyelashes and eyebrows last longer by making them more flexible.
  • Vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, protects hair and follicles from environmental damage.
  • Vitamin A establishes normal cell function of the sensitive skin around the eye.
  • Vitamin C, a strong natural antioxidant, rejuvenates and protects the skin around the eye

Here is my befor photo =)


I am currently using Stimulas on my lashes and
also on the end part of my brows.
I just think they are too sparse and wanna
see if I can make them grow better =)

So this is my befor post.
I will see you in about 3 weeks to show
you my result then =)
 

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡