mandag 19. mai 2014

Dead dog found in locked cage ='(

HOLY fudge!!! I am sitting here feeling so angry and let down by how some people are put together. =( This evening someone found a dogcage with a dead dog inside. The cage was found by the ocean and it is sooo horrible to think about. It has not been said anything yet wether the dog was dead prior to being put into the cage and it was taped shut and probably thrown into the ocean with a rock to make it sink =/ I have absolutly no good emotions towards the coward who has done this, no matter if the dog was dead prior or not.  If the dog had been dead prior to being put into the cage and tossed there are better ways of dealing with a dead pet. And even if the dog was dead prior, WHY THE FUDGE would they lock and tape the cage shut?????

Gonna share the link tho it is in norwegian here.  Dont look if you dont like macabre pictures!
 
I just wanna cry over how heartless a human can be. The wonderful dog. I really hope that my suspicions are not true. Cause if they are.... I just dont get it. If the dog was alive befor being put in the cage, why wouldnt they try to give it away befor they did it? I am sure someone would take the dog in.

Sleep well little friend, I hope you passing was without evil!

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡