tirsdag 13. mai 2014

You are worth it!

Sitting here thinking about how often we come across both young and old that struggle with their selfimage and their selfasteem. And I think thats not ok. We have today a major access to the media and often what you see are pictures of skinny skinny people being models for clothes and more. Thankfully the industry is slowly coming around to taking in models which are of a more normal size, even pluss size. Lets just cross our fingers that it only improves more and more.

But enough about that. That wasnt really what I wanted to say =P


I just want to put out this post to tell you how fantastic you are. Look into the mirror and be proud of how beautiful you are. The world was never colored with one crayon. The world has many colors and as well the world has many different people. Each and every one of us is the perfect us. Let us not carry the whole worlds predjuce on our shoulders. No! Straighten up, keep your head high, look up and look ahead! You are so full of worth to yourself and to others around you, yes actually to the whole world. Without you the world wouldnt be the way it is.

You are gorgeous! If anyone ever tells you different, turn around and tell them without me your world wouldnt be as beautiful as it is today. I am worth more than you can ever imagine. Get out of bed every day, look in the mirror and tell yourself just how beautiful you really are. Dont say it just because you think you have to, say it cause it is true. We are all perfect just the way we are. Be proud of who you are and love you for what you have to give. Everything you feel. Everything you see. And everything everyone else enjoys in you. Dont get caught up in the whirlwind of those that doesnt agree. They are not important to you.

And remember: You are worth EVERYTHING and you are amazing just the way you are.


Decided to share a picture of myself that was taken many years ago. I am just as worthy no matter what I look like. I have a inner self that no one can take from me. There is only one of me in the whole world. And the world needs me to be the way it is.

♡♥♡ Remember the same thing goes for you ♡♥♡

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡