onsdag 7. mai 2014

Package from UK

The package from UK finally arrived today. And me and my princess got our gifts =) I think both hubby and my son will enjoy tasting mommys gift =P My little princess got her Upsy Daisy. And boy o boy is she happy. Upsy Daisy has gotten so many kisses and hugs already. It is such a big joy to watch her happiness. ♥

And for me CHOCOLATE!!! I have been missing Cadbury chocolate ever since I came home from Australia. And I can finally taste the delish chocolate again. It has been so many years since the last time I tasted it. Gonna be amazing enjoying it here at home =)

I am gonna put up a unboxing video sometime this week or weekend =)

Major hugs and big thanks to Nicky and Liam ♥

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡