lørdag 10. mai 2014

❣ Likenshare ❣ Follow up Nuxe - Nuxellence

So I decided that I would do a little update on the Nuxe product I got to test out through Likenshare. Well I can say that I myself dont see much of a difference. I see my mug every day and if changes happen then they happen without me noticing =P

This is me befor I ever started the Nuxellence =)

And here is one of me now.

So I will let you be the judge of how much difference there is. I do have some makeup on in both of the photos. Tho it is about the same amount =)

I have to say tho that I do really like the feel of the Nuxellence. And I havent had a breakout when using it. Tho I dont know without anyone elses opinion wether it would be something I would repurchase.

  • What do you think?
  • Do you see a difference in my face?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡