lørdag 17. mai 2014

Happy birthday Norway =)

Here in the north 17th of may became a cold pleasure. It is actually a forecast of full storm here, cant really say I am looking forwards to that. But it was such a pleasure to watch my little princess and her joy with blowing her 17th of may horn and waving her flag. Such a shame I forgot my camera at home. Extremly happy I did take some photos befor leaving home. And as well my little princess fell asleep halfway through the "parade".

We did choose to go home early cause the princess got pretty tired at the end. And it didnt seem like there was set up for any games for the kids that didnt cost money. So we chose to go home instead. But at least we got to eat some potatoechips and drink a little soda. And my son got to buy cottoncandy =) Princess did not agree that cottoncandy is yummi =P I think she felt it made a funny feeling in her mouth =P Now we are soon gonna put on some hotdogs here at home and enjoy that.

Here are some pictures of me, princess and my son in our clothes. Didnt take and off hubby cause he doesnt really like being taken photos of =)

Me in my pretty pretty nordlandsbunad <3

The amazing stitched back on my bunad. The newer ones dont have the long stems going down on theirs. So proud of this =)

The little princess wanted to be in mommys photo =P

Here is the princess herself in her outfit =)

And a picture of both my prides in their outfits. My son has quite a funny look on his face =P

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡