mandag 5. mai 2014

Sick and chocolatemilk

Today is a rather not so good day. I havent had many hours of sleep last night cause of a tummyache. I just hope and pray that it passes in a heartbeat. I simply HATE being sick. So today I am allowing myself to sit on my mighty behind, watch youtube and knit. Because even moving out from under the blanket makes for a cold cold Lilli...hehe


I have started knitting a summersweater for myself in a kind of holeknitt. It is being knitted from how I picture it in my head so I am really exited about the result. If I can do this. So far I have to say I am really pleased.

But now over to the chocolatemilk... Why chocolatemilk? Well because when I am sick I feel I have earned the right to have something good =P So I ended up having chocolatemilk. And I made a salad to eat so that I didnt jsut have unhealthy things =P And it was so delish. But now I will crawl back under the blanket and watch youtube so you can have some peace and quiet =P


  • Do you have any rituals when you are sick?
  • Any tips for feeling better when sick?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡