fredag 11. april 2014

A girly day in town ♥

Today I got a little girly day in town with
my bestest little sister =)

Felt nice to get som girly time.
Even tho I aint got much money to spend
it was well nice to get some time without
hubby and kids =P

Got some shopping done for our easter trip.
And then I managed to shop dinner
for 6 days and two packs of diapers
for only £39,60  =)
I think I am allowed to be mighty proud of that =)

Now all I am missing is
the last little bit of shopping for
the trip. But I will do that next week =)

Oh and I also decided to spend £10,50 on
me and my little sister =)

Cause Handlaga has gotten Yankee candles!!!! YAY!!!!
Oh boy oh boy what nice scents ♥
For sure gonna buy some big ones when
I can afford it =)



These are the small Yankee candles.
Was £3,50 a piece.
Bought one of each of these for myself
and as well one of the pink one for sis =)
The pink one smells like candy
and the green one smells like a beach with palmtrees =)

I have also made up my mind that
from everyone else than my hubby
and the kids I will be hoping to get
money for my birthday.
Cause I wanna use it on clothes and
stuff I really want ♥


Also got to say I am pretty pleased with
todays makeup look =)
I managed to get a little bit different look
on the eyeshadow =)

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡