tirsdag 22. april 2014

The eastercabin

Just have to share some pictures of the cabin we stayed at during easter. There will be two more posts about our trip in the next few days and as well on thursday I will post up the video as well. Just dont wanna ruin the surprise by posting the video now and you wont get to see it with the photos =P Cause thursday will be a really special post for me =)

 This is the cabin the way we saw it as soon as we arrived at our destination. This cabin is somewhere in the middle of Målselv mountain village. It has one amazing view and walking distance to the welcomesenter and the skii facilitys.


Here are some photos from inside the cabin. Didnt get to do many befor we had all just moved in =P

 This is the sauna livingroom. Through the door you can see open there is a bathroom with the sauna and out to the left is a exit onto the porch with a short walk to the hottub =P Us adults spent many evening hours in this area of the cabin since the sound didnt carry from here to the bedrooms =)

 Here is the dining table. This table has room for 13 people. We were 12 people living at the cabin all together and it was simply perfect. We enjoyed it so much.

Here is the kitchen area. It was a small and but very well planned kitchen. It was really modern in all its appliances and the ice maker was a big hit with each and every one of us =P

So if anyone is thinking about going to Norway to skii I say go to Målselv mountain village. I didnt get a photo of the hottub but it was located out on the porch and it was a nice big size. All 6 of the kids and 4 adults were in it at the same time on the very first day =P I myself only went into the hottub on the first day, one because it felt weird sitting outside and two cause I only had a bikini to use. I really wish someone would send me some selfasteem with speedmail. So if anyone of you have any to spare please just pass it along to me. I will give you my addy =P

  • How was your easter?
  • What is your best eastermemorie?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡