onsdag 30. april 2014

A new morning!

Waking up this morning to a new morning, I have to say I feel stronger than ever. I feel brave, proud and last but not least humble. I have had yesterdays post ready for years, but I never had the guts to post it. I have been afraid of what the world might think of me. I have always been so afraid of hurting those closest to me. But the response I got yesterday has been more than I could ever imagine. I feel a tonn lighter today. And it feels heavenly. There were many tears yesterday tears over finally having told my story. Tears over all those magnificent people that gave me support. You are all fantastic. It means the world to little me.

I now embark on a new chapter. A chapter where openness about what happened will be different. I will never name a name because I am not out to hurt. The ones that need to know the name already does and the rest of the world dont need somewhere to hang the coat. The coat is on me. I am the one carrying it and from now on it will be visible. A burden has been lifted from my shoulders. If I never get an appology then so be it. If his family still wanna brand me a liar then so be it. I have told my story. I now have a voice. And believe me this voice wont be silenced.

I dont know if yesterdays post will be the last one about the abuse. But I can promise you all that it wont be my last living with post. There is so much I want the world to be aware of and get an open mind about. We live in a world where there is to much predjuce. I was named and called alot of horrible things during my years of drugs, alchol and a big sexual appetite. But I took the torch in my own hand and started joking with it myself. It took the sting out of all the bad words. Yes, it all hurt, hurt badly. But it was easier to carry having such a ugly attitude about myself.

But enough about that. Today is gonna be used on my little princess. Today it is 2 years ago since I went into hospital experiencing giving birth for the second time in my life. Today it is 2 years ago since life took another new turn. And I love watching the joy in her eyes. I look forwards to my hubby gets home from work and we can give her the birthdaygifts. I look forwasds to seeing the joy in her eyes.

Thank you to each and every one of you. You mean alot to someone, you mean alot to me ♥

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

2 kommentarer:

  1. Good on you Lilli. SO proud that you stand tall and strong(er). I hope you feel like a huge weight has been lifted from your shoulders and have the close support back at home with you. You have it on here especially from me!

    Make it a day for memories with your little girl... Lots of good, happy memories xxx. Much love. Xxx

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Yeah it all feel so much better. Maybe if I am lucky he will actually take the hint and tell me he is sorry. And yesterday was amazing with babygirl. She enjoyed it all so much =)

      Slett

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡