lørdag 26. april 2014

Hooked on Pukka =P

I think I am hooked on Pukka tea. It is just so amazingly good. Specially the licorice and peppermint one. Earlier I didnt even drink tea cause I never thought it tasted any good. And now all of a sudden I am totally addicted =P IT was so bad that my mom even asked me if I was pregnant again. Cause the last time I drank tea was when I was pregnant with babygirl. Well I told her the truth that I aint pregnant. I just simply think I am slowly becoming an adult and starting to enjoy things that are different then soda.

I also really wanna test out teapigs tea. But first I need to find someone that can ship it here for me. Cause the customs on it just isnt worth it in the end. =( And I really wanna test them out cause they look amazing. I think it will only be the first round that I need someone to help me get it shipped cause I am planning a little something. I plan to get the 12 pack of testers, and as well get a couple of tester sets to give as a gift. But after that getting one and one big pack would be ok cause it would be under the amount that we can go up to befor having to pay customs.
  • Do you drink tea?
  • What is your favourite?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

8 kommentarer:

  1. It's funny you post this now, cause I just recently added that to my Amazon wish list. I just saw someone else talk about them a couple weeks ago and that was the first I'd heard of them. I really want to try the mint one.
    How does customs work? Do you have to pay it on everything, just food, or what? Maybe, if Amazon has that one you have, I can get you some? But I have no idea how to avoid customs....

    SvarSlett
  2. Oh my goodness I am sooo sorry I totally missed this. <3 I totally love Pukka tea. Well here I can buy these at the store. And in Norway if the thing you buy online is above 200 norwegian kroner then you have to pay customs. If it is below then you get away with not having too. So all depends really on where in the world you are and what rules and regulations there is.

    Major hugs and again so sorry for being such a slow bum =P

    SvarSlett
  3. Ah, it was the teapigs tea. Amazon does have teapigs. If you want, you can Facebook message me and maybe I can get you some? This is Heather Chambers from FD&NaF, btw. ^_^

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Oh yeah teapigs looks so interesting =) I am still debating wether to get some of those =P Cause there are many interesting tastes there =P Ohhhh hiiii Heather =) I was so surprised to get my first comments =) How nice that it was you =) And it seems it might be blogger messing with me. I have another comment that just showed up today tho it was from the 10th. =/ Hmmm annoying =P

      Slett
  4. Some of the teapigs tea look so crazy. Rooibos Creme Caramel? Popcorn? Chocolate Tea? That's cray cray. I really want to try the Three Mint and Three Cinnamon from Pukka. I've yet to find a really good cinnamon tea....

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Ohhh yeah they sound kinda nutss dont they. Tho I have to say they also sound interesting. I have made a testerbox that I am gonna get one day =P Ohhh not heard of that one from Pukka. I bought the chai tea one, and it is mighty cinnamony and strong. I think I might have to try the vanilla chai next =P

      Slett
    2. Oh, I'll have to check out the chai one. I want to try the vanilla chai too.
      Lookie, I just figured out that "Svar" means reply. I'm so smart... ^_^

      Slett
    3. Heheeh sorry for such a late reply. I dont understand why I dont get my email notifications. HEHEHEHE Svar is answer, you did great =) I really thought it would show up english for you =/ Hmmmm.

      Slett

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡