torsdag 3. april 2014

Got styled today ♥

WARNING!!! Picture heavy =P

Been into town today.
Hubby had a job interview and
me and babygirl went windowshopping
at the senter =)

And guess what...
Vita had a makeup artist from Art Deco there =)
She helped me learn a little
more about makeup on my
kind of eyeshape =)

Here is the result ♥

And here is a little closeup of it =)

She taught me how I had
to place my makeup to
do that wingkinda look =)

It was sooo much fun =)

Then I got my hair styled at Glitter,
by this amazing hairdresser from Nikita.
He did an awesome job on
my hair =P



And last but not least I felt like showing
you all my outfit of the day =)


And here is one of the photos
hubby took that I thought looked cute =)


Hope you liked my post today.
Even tho it aint no Wreck this journal =)
I am gonna finish up the page and get it
up for tomorrow ♥

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡