lørdag 12. april 2014

Blanket for my boy =)

So managed to get the blanket for
my big goy done too =)
So that means both my babies can have their
blankets for when we go on our eastertrip.

One Susanne skein was used for John's blanket.
And the blanket measures 92 cm in
width and 150 cm in lenght.
Think it is pretty decent for a one skein blanket =)


 I think the colors on this yarn is so pretty =)


Already have my own blanket ready to be knitted =P
Gonna knit a Mor Signe blanket for myself.

But I think maybe I need to finish
my version of the Skappel jacket first.
I get lazy when I have to undo something =P
I had almost the whole body of
the jacket done when I realized that it was much to big.
So had to start over again.
But now I almost got the body ready again =)

  • So what are you doing this fine saturday?
  • Would you like me to put up the
    Mor Signe pattern for you?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡