søndag 27. april 2014

The saladanimal =P

I am one massive saladanimal. If I could I would have just salad for all meals. But I guess one have to get more than just salad into ones body =P Buuuut I am also one of those who hate dressing. Thousand Island dressing is so horrid to me that I cringe just thinking about it. And oil dressings look so greasy. Looks like eating salad with melted butter on. =P I am pretty sure there is some kind of error up in my head for thinking like that. But at least it made me make up my own homemade dressing that I eat on salad, taco, french fries and alot more =) 


Lilli's yoghurt dressing
4 big tablespoons of none flavoured yoghurt
3,5 teaspoons of kikoman soyasaus
1 teaspoon of lemon

Mix together and enjoy on salad or what ever you fancy. =)
  • Have you ever had to modify any food item to make it suit you?
  • What is your favourite dressing?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

2 kommentarer:

  1. I wish I had your fondness for salad Lilli!!! Well, seeing as summer is coming - tis the season for salad - so hopefully will be enjoying some too. I like boiled eggs on my salad. Do you?

    Paula x x x

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. Well I havent really tasted boiled eggs on salad =P It might just have to be one of my things to try this summer =)

      Slett

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡