torsdag 17. april 2014

Pallet furniture ♥

I love to upcycle thing.
And pallets have for a long time
been something I wanted to upcycle.
I wanna build a bed and patiofurniture
out of pallets.

  Illustrationphoto

 Illustrationphoto

Last summer my dear hubby got
me a wire"barrel/drum" that we use
as a table outside.
This "barrel/drum" will be painted white.
So if I get pallets then they will
be painted white as well.


First thing I want to make out
of pallets is the bed then patiofurniture.
The patiofurniture will not be the same
as the photo cause I want to make
them without the back.
And as well mine will be broader.

I wish we had our own house,
it would make things like this so
much easier for me.
Cause then I wouldnt have to worry
about having to move the furniture one day.

But now my hubby might finally have
a job again, so then maybe we can
start saving up to buy our own.

  • Do you like to upcycle?
  • Do you have anything upcycled?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡