fredag 25. april 2014

Stimulash Fusion ♥ Midway

I am now midway in using Stimulash Fusion. I have now used it every night for a little over 3 weeks and I can see a little bit of change. But it is from now on and out the last weeks that the change gets more apparent. Stimulash is to be used every night for 6 weeks, then you use it one night a week after that. I use it as I said in my first post on both my brows and my lashes. And I think the change is bigger on my brows. I can see that the void is getting smaller. And I hope the change will be more visible now these next few weeks.

Here is the photo from befor I started

Unfortunatly my brows was really not pretty here. But you can see the void in the arc of my brow.

This is what it all looks like right now. I can see that the void is a bit more covered. Even after my brows have been plucked a little. My lashes isnt much longer I think, but I myself can really tell that they seem thicker. And now I am just looking forwards to seeing the next 3 weeks =)
  • Have you tested Stimulash or any other lash stimulant?
  • If you had to choose one product you could never change, what would it be?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡