onsdag 23. april 2014

Eastervacation

Oh boy oh boy what a trip!

Even with a good portion of bad weather it has been one amazing vacation. Friday and Sunday were the two days with the best weather. And that meant a walk for us skiiless people and a skiitrip for the ones with skiis =) 

I have taken alot of pictures and tought I would share a selection with you all. Cause I love you all and wanna share the amazing things with you all =) There is one more post about the trip coming tomorrow and it is a really special one for me. I will say it was the highlight of the trip for my little family. Cause on the first day as I said yesterday all the kids and the 4 youngest of the adults went into the hottub and unfortunatly it ended in a earinfection for my son =,( So the trip we had planned going to Polarbadet (swimmingpoolpark) got canceled for us. So we decided to do something else with our kids and it was a MASSIVE success =)

But here are some pictures from the trip.

My darling son on our way on vacation. About a 5 hour drive ahead of us.

My bitty babygirl fell asleep really quickly after starting the drive. (Sorry for the blur, but my son was the photographer)

Just have to share this picture. This is right outside Sortland, but it was so cool that I was in the mirror even tho I look a little annoyed =P

My handsome hubby helping babygirl back up to the porch =)





Some pictures of the area we were living in. Had to photograph the scenery to show how wonderful it was. And did it on the days when the weather was nice =)

 
Even the easterbunny arrived at the cabin. And here are my babies enjoying the contents of the eggs the bunny hid for them. 

And now I just have to share some photos of my delightful little babygirl. She got into alot of things on this trip. Some I managed to catch on camera and some I didnt. Among other things she managed to get a "in"voluntary coldshower on the very first few hours after arrival. She managed to open the showerdoors and of course she managed to turn on the shower. So she came screaming out of the shower, soaking wet and scared. Managed to keep my cool and not laugh, well laugh alot that is. But didnt get to capture it all on camera as she was so scared and cold so all I could do was focus on getting her dry again. But here are some of the photos I managed to capture of her.

Here she is seated on the shoerack, getting undressed to head for the shower. She seemed to think the shoerack was a perfect height for her to sit on =P

Here mommy's little princess had placed her precious behind in the windowsill. And she was shining like the sun behind her with her massive smile =)

And last but not least...

Grandma's jacket was just sooo pretty she had to try it on. She was struggling so much to get her hands out of the arms of the jacket. =P

So I have to say yet again this has been one amazing trip and my little family have truely enjoyed it heaps and heaps along with the rest of the troops =) With 12 people living under the same roof I have to say it has gone extremly well. There has been some bickering between the kids, but what is there to expect. They are kids after all. 

But I have now taken up too much of your time and will end todays post, but remember to come back tomorrow for the highlight of our trip and to see the eastervlog video =)

  • What did you do this easter?
  • Did the easterbunny arrive at your house, what did you get?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡