tirsdag 8. april 2014

Garnier BB cream?!?

Ok I just noticed a little something. 
And I decided this was too massive not to share.

I loooove Garnier's BB cream for
oily to combination skin.
It has a good color for me and
it isnt thick and icky.

Tho the very first one I bought
was the normal Garnier BB cream.
I only used it once.
It was thick and the color was
no good for me.

Well I was just asked to have a
look at mine to see if they were about
the same color.

They are NOT!!!!!!!


The droopy one is for oily to combination
the blob is the normal one.
Both are in light/clair!!!!

There is a serious color difference there.
And belive me it shows
when you use it.

So a little tip for Garnier!
FIX the color!!!!

And a little ps from me:

I am working on a new video and
as well a new Wreck this journal =)
I am thinking I am gonna get the video up today
and the Wreck this journal tomorrow =)

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

2 kommentarer:

  1. I had the same problem with their bb cream, got it in light as well...got me wondering if they colour match it to oompa loompas, ended up passing it on to my mum, she had a tan at the time..was still too dark and orange, shame. Was a waste of money

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. AAwww my blogger is being a meany. I keep not getting my comments =( So sorry. But yeah the difference is insane =)

      Slett

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡