mandag 28. april 2014

Cheese and garlicloaf

Since I love experimenting when I make food I have had a creative day. I figured our barbaque food needed a little something extra. So I just got cracking =P 

First I baked two loaves.



Ingredients:
50 grams baking yeast
2 tablespoons oliveoil
4 desiliters milk
1 teaspoon salt
10 desiliters flour

Heat ut the milk and add in the oil and salt. (I put this into my kenwood machine since it is better to add the liquid first in it.) After that I added in all the flour and last the baking yeast. I let the machine work until the dough was smooth and had let go off the bowl. Cover the bowl with plastic or a damo cloth and let the dough rise until it is double in size. This dough is enough for 2 loaves. Work the dough really well befor making two oval loaves or add the pieces into breadpans. Allow them to rise again until about double in size. Put them in the lowest placement in the oven on 200 degrees celcius for about 30-40 minutes. (Know your oven. For me I had to put them on top of the bottom placement instead of on the actual lowest part of it. And for a max of 30 minutes. Cause my oven is new and very good.) Take the loafs out and let them cool of on a rack.


Then the fun can begin ♥♥♥

After the loaf is cooled off cut it into squares. Dont cut all the way through the bottom.

Pack cheese into the cuts. I used slices but cubes might work even better.

Mix a bowl of oliveoil and what ever seasoning you might want, then add 4 cloves of garlic.

Spread the garlicoil over the loaf and the cheese. Be generous since the oil will get soaked up by the loaf some.

Put the loaf back in the oven on 200 degrees celcius until the cheese has melted.

Take out and enjoy. Unfortunatly our loaf had become a little cold again so the cheese was starting to become solid again. But it tasted amazing so this will be done at a later time as well.
  • Do you like to experiment in the kitchen?
  • What is your all time favourite to make?

♥ Hugs from Lilli ♥

2 kommentarer:

♡♥♡ Thank you so much for reading and commenting ♡♥♡